If you’ve seen a Go Auto ad, heard us on the radio, or visited GoAuto.ca, you’re probably familiar this message: “We can lower your payment AND get you into a brand new vehicle.” Which, on the face of it, doesn’t seem to make much sense. Right?
At Go Auto, we pride ourselves on being able to lower our customers’ cost of driving with newer, better vehicles.
If that seems a little too good to be true, we’d like to take two minutes to explain exactly how we can do it … for you.
Lower Cost, Newer Vehicle: Here’s How We Do It
1. Extremely High Rebates– Manufacturers like Ford, Dodge, Volkswagen, Honda, Hyundai, and Nissan are offering the largest rebates in the history of the business. You can routinely save over $17,000 off brand new RAMs on GoAuto.ca, for instance. Imagine having an extra $5000, $10,000, or even $15,000 to pay off student loans, mortgage payments, your credit card bills, or that family vacation you’ve been putting off for years.
2. The Lowest Interest Rates in History – Not only will you save thousands in rebates, but almost every brand now offers 0% financing. As a result, you can use those rebates to pay off your credit card. Meaning, we can help you pay back your debt at 0% rather than the 29% most credit card companies are charging. Best of all, we’re about to make your day: Go Auto has thousands of vehicles at 0%, and you can find them all right here.
3. Increased Fuel Efficiency – When people think of the cost of their cars they automatically think of the purchase price. But that’s just the start of what you’ll be paying for it. If you pay $75 a week for gas on top of that, you’re looking at nearly $4000 a year–a YEAR–on top of that price. So prioritizing fuel efficiency is incredibly important. Luckily, new vehicles are much more efficient than they were even three or four years ago. If you’re driving something older than that? Well, the numbers are crazy. According to Business Insider, the average vehicle today is 80% more efficient than in 2005 (while being 60% more powerful). At Go Auto, we now have EcoBoost, diesel, hybrid, and electric options that can save you some serious scratch at the pump.
4. Lower Maintenance Costs – New vehicles are a) cheaper to service, and b) much more protected thanks to modern day warranties. Some 2017 vehicles only need 1-2 maintenance services per year. That’s one trip to the mechanic every 15,000 KM. Most older vehicles require an oil change every 5,000 KM which means you could be coming into the shop every few months. Without a warranty that can be a scary trip. If your engine were to go on a vehicle with no warranty it could cost you up to $15,000 to replace it, and not only that, your trade value is now shot.
Want to Explore Your Options?
Shopping for a new ride can be time consuming and stressful. That’s why we’re willing to do all of the work for you.
Our 24/7 team of personal shoppers will find the vehicle you want at a price you can afford. Seriously we’ll find your perfect ride based on:
- Interest Rate
- Special Features (want all-wheel drive? we’ll get it)
- Leather/No Leather
- Fuel Efficiency
- Literally anything you’re looking for…
So head over to GoAuto.ca and start typing to us in the handy chat box that pops up. Our personal shoppers are ready and waiting to help you. Good luck, and have fun! You’re about to find a new ride, for less!